Inside NCARB: IDP, ARE, & Certification
Date: Wednesday, 21 October 2009
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Location: Atlanta Central Library Auditorium, One Margaret Mitchell Square NW, Atlanta, GA, 30303
RSVP here by 16 October 2009
Attention Students, Interns, and Architects (including IDP Supervisors and Mentors), in the Atlanta area:
Please join Nick Serfass, NCARB, LEED AP, AIA, Assistant Director, IDP; and Martin Smith, NCARB, LEED GA, AIA, Manager, IDP; for a presentation sponsored by AIA Atlanta, James Hardie, Floyd A. Blackett Photography, and UpBuild Design. Topics will cover:
- How NCARB works as an organization
- How to begin an NCARB Record
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to anticipate with the newly implemented ARE 4.0
- How to obtain a license
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
You'll also learn about some of the recent changes to NCARB programs, including:
- The Six-Month Rule
- The Electronic Experience Verification Reporting (e-EVR) system
- The IDP Supervisor Guidelines
- The rollout of IDP 2.0
Following the presentation, NCARB will remain on-site to help address specific questions on an individual basis.
*Registration is free. Wine and hors d'oeuvres to be provided for participants.