Update Your NCARB Accounts
In June 2011, NCARB upgraded its electronic systems in order to combine all of its services under one login. This upgrade provides additional security to each account and the framework for future improvements to our electronic services.
If you have access to one of the following secure sections of our website, you need to update your account(s) and create a new username, password, and security question.
My NCARB Record – Access to your Record with NCARB (most users)
- You have or will need access to My NCARB Record if:
- You are an NCARB Record holder
- You are an NCARB Certificate holder
- You are an intern completing the IDP or the ARE
- You are an architect applying for an NCARB Certificate
- You are an architect applying for reciprocal registration
- You are a foreign credentialed architect applying for an NCARB Certificate
IDP Supervisors and Mentors – Access to the reporting system to review and approve intern experience reports
- You have access to the IDP Supervisor and Mentor section if:
- You are supervising an intern completing the IDP.
- You are mentoring an intern completing the IDP.
NCARB Member Registration Board – Board members and staff of the 54 U.S. architectural registration boards only.
- You have access to the Registration Board section if:
- You are currently serving a U.S. jurisdiction architectural registration board
- You are staff of a U.S. jurisdiction architectural registration board
- You are serving on one of NCARB's committees.
These three areas of services will now fall under My NCARB
You will not be able to access any of NCARB's secure sections of the website until you update your account(s). To update your account, follow these simple steps:
- Click "Login" on NCARB's homepage.
- Select "Update Accounts."
- Check the accounts that you currently have with NCARB, and enter your current username and password for each account. You must do this even if you only have one account.
- Click "Continue."
- Enter your new account information (a new username, password, and security question), and click "Update."
- Check your e-mail to verify your new account information.
- Once your new account information is verified, log in with your new username and password information.
Need More Help?
We have created some how-to videos to help guide you through the process.
Questions? Here are some frequently asked questions about updating NCARB accounts.