My NCARB is a secure section of NCARB’s website that houses services for NCARB Record holders, IDP supervisors and mentors, NCARB volunteers, and registration boards.
Through My NCARB:
NCARB Record holders can:
- Establish an NCARB Record
- Apply for an NCARB Certificate
- Document IDP experience
- Transmit your NCARB Record to a U.S. or Canadian registration board
- Renew your NCARB Record or Certificate
IDP Supervisors and Mentors can:
- Review and approve intern IDP experience reports
Registration Boards can:
- Securely retrieve files in support of initial or reciprocal licensure
- Download presentations and documents on NCARB programs and rules
And much more!
More tools and services will be added over the next several years to continue to improve interactions with NCARB for all of our customers. Stay tuned!
Access My NCARB services.
Establish an NCARB Record
Your NCARB Record is a detailed, verified record of your education and training, and is used to establish your qualifications for examination, registration, and certification. [more
Do you have access to My NCARB Record, the online reporting system, and/or the Member Registration Board sections? If so, you need to update your accounts. [more